Alert, Nunavut Climate & Temperature
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada is at 82°30'N, 62°19'W, 76 m (248 ft). See map.
- Alert, Nunavut has a polar tundra climate with no true summer (Köppen-Geiger classification: ET).
- The average temperature is -18.1 degrees Celsius (-0.6 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 37 °C (66.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype truly continental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 154.3 mm (6.1 inches) which is equivalent to 154.3 Litres/m² (3.78 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Alert, Nunavut you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Amundsen-Scott, Antarctica.
Alert, Nunavut Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Alert, Nunavut Climate Graph in Metric Units
Alert, Nunavut Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Alert, Nunavut, Canada Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 482.2 kms (299.7 miles) WSW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 825.8 kms (513.2 miles) W
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) SSW
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 675 kms (419.5 miles) SSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 1091.7 kms (678.4 miles) WSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 1091.9 kms (678.5 miles) WSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 1343.6 kms (834.9 miles) S