| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alert, Nunavut in December is severely cold at -29.5 °C (-21.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -25.8 °C (-14.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -33.4 °C (-28.1 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with intermittent snow. A feeble 7.4mm (0.3in) of fluid is released across on average 8 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Alert, Nunavut December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Alert, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Alert, Nunavut:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 482.2 kms (299.7 miles) WSW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 825.8 kms (513.2 miles) W
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) SSW
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 675 kms (419.5 miles) SSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 1091.7 kms (678.4 miles) WSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 1091.9 kms (678.5 miles) WSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 1343.6 kms (834.9 miles) S