| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alert, Nunavut in June is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with periodic snow. A feeble 12.7mm (0.5in) of water tumbles during an average of 6 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Alert, Nunavut June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Alert, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Alert, Nunavut:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 482.2 kms (299.7 miles) WSW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 825.8 kms (513.2 miles) W
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) SSW
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 675 kms (419.5 miles) SSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 1091.7 kms (678.4 miles) WSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 1091.9 kms (678.5 miles) WSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 1343.6 kms (834.9 miles) S