| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alert, Nunavut in September is cold at -9.7 °C (14.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6.6 °C (20.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with snow occasionally. A paltry 24.3mm (1in) of H2O precipitates across on average 12 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Alert, Nunavut September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Alert, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Alert, Nunavut:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 482.2 kms (299.7 miles) WSW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 825.8 kms (513.2 miles) W
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) SSW
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 675 kms (419.5 miles) SSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 1091.7 kms (678.4 miles) WSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 1091.9 kms (678.5 miles) WSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 1343.6 kms (834.9 miles) S