Daylight Hours in Alert, Nunavut, Canada
- The longest day of the year is 0:00 long and the shortest day is 0:00 long.
- The longest day is 0:00 longer than the shortest day.
- At midday the sun is on average 8° above the horizon at Alert, Nunavut.
Hours of Daylight Nearby Alert, Nunavut, Canada
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 482.2 kms (299.7 miles) WSW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 825.8 kms (513.2 miles) W
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) SSW
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 675 kms (419.5 miles) SSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 1091.7 kms (678.4 miles) WSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 1091.9 kms (678.5 miles) WSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 1343.6 kms (834.9 miles) S